ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Claude Moissinac" <moissi...@enst.fr>
Subject Re: Analyse from my previous post
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:03:57 GMT
Yes but the import is
 <bpws:import
  importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
                 location="../Test4/CoucouWorld4.wsdl"
                 namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl" />
which references a file with the relative path ../Test4/CoucouWorld4.wsdl
but with just this file, it doesn't work
I need to copy the file in ./CoucouWorld4.wsdl (the deployment
directory where the bpel and the wsdl of my new process are). With
this copy, it works. Without this, it doesn't works!

2008/3/14, henry human <henry_human@yahoo.de>:
> Normally you need the wsdl import of a poccess to
>  define the mnamespaces and be able to access the
>  operations of the other partner. You define your
>  partners as a partnerlink in the bpel process and
>  invoke them in the invoke activity.
>  When i am not wrong, you have an import for
>  CoucouWorld4 wsdl in your process which means you need
>  this wsdl file for your proccess!
>  see your import:
>
> <bpws:import
>  importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
>                 location="../Test4/CoucouWorld4.wsdl"
>                 namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl" />
>

> --- Jean-Claude Moissinac <moissinac@enst.fr> schrieb:
>

>  > I have a very simple BPEL process which calls
>  > another deployed in the
>  > same engine
>  > The corresponding  bpel is at the end of this
>  > message
>  >
>  > As you can see, the BPEL refers the WSDL file of
>  > another process which
>  > is used by an invoke: ../Test4/CoucouWorld4.wsdl is
>  > refered by an
>  > import
>  >
>  > Then, if I deploy a directory with the files
>  > (AppelWorld3.bpel,
>  > AppelWorld3.wsdl and deploy.xml), the service is
>  > deployed under ODE
>  > (automatic creation of an AppelWorld3.deployed
>  > file), but not visible
>  > in the list of deployed services
>  > (http://localhost:9090/ode/services/listServices)
>  >
>  > But, if I add the file CoucouWorld4.wsdl in the
>  > directory, the service
>  > is deployed, visible in the list and executable.
>  >
>  > I really don't understand why I need to put that
>  > file in the
>  > deployment directory
>  > (note: all the files and directories are available
>  > at
>  >
>  http://perso.telecom-paristech.fr/~moissina/bpel/BPELprocesses.rar)
>  >
>  > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>  > <bpws:process
>  >
>  >
>  xmlns:bpws="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable"
>  >       xmlns:coucou="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
>  >       xmlns:test="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
>  >       xmlns:tns="http://ode/bpel/unit-test"
>  >       xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>  > exitOnStandardFault="yes"
>  >       name="AppelWorld3"
>  > targetNamespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test">
>  >       <bpws:import
>  > importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
>  >               location="AppelWorld3.wsdl"
>  >               namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl" />
>  >       <bpws:import
>  > importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
>  >               location="../Test4/CoucouWorld4.wsdl"
> [...]

Jean-Claude Moissinac
Signal and Image processing - Multimedia Group
TELECOM ParisTech
FRANCE

E-mail: moissinac@enst.fr
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88