ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Claude Moissinac" <moissi...@enst.fr>
Subject Re: Deployment
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:06:23 GMT
I've joined a rar archive, but perhaps it was not accepted by the list
Yes, to have maximum similarity, i have the same endpoint, but I try
to deploy Copy7, then I stop the server, I remove Copy7, I start the
server and attempt to deploy Chain, so there no conflict between Chain
and Copy7

2008/3/12, Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com>:
> On 3/12/08, Jean-Claude Moissinac <moissinac@enst.fr> wrote:
>  >
>  > I'm testing ODE
>  > My current test is a simple BPEL process (Copy7) which calls another
>  > simple process (Test4)
>  > Then, I've made a near from identical process (Chain~Copy7)
>  > Test4 deploys/executes correctly
>  > Copy7 deploys/execute correctly
>  > Chain is deployed but the service is not visible and executable
>  >
>  > Compare Chain and Copy7. For me, they seems very similar and both correct.
>  >
>  > I don't understand for hours why one process is correctly handled and
>  > not the other
>  > Note: these very simple samples are obtained after hours working with
>  > more complex tests.
>

> Hi Jean-Claude,
>
>  It's hard to help you without seeing the processes (and descriptors).  One
>  likely cause it that you're using the same endpoints for Chain and Copy7,
>  which would result in incorrect message routing.
>

>  alex

Jean-Claude Moissinac
Signal and Image processing - Multimedia Group
TELECOM ParisTech
FRANCE

E-mail: moissinac@enst.fr
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88