ode-user mailing list archives

From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: read timed out after ..
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:01:40 GMT
Hello
After a little change in the process, so to speak it
is now only a one way communication while the client
does not wait for the answer from Bpel process. The
client is only actuator of the process start by
sending the request.
I know this is not the best way only fire and forget
“things” but for this case is just a matter of to see
things works/or not…
Anyway I get sill the read time out error in Bpel
process.
??
>>..longer timeout
In my client request sending by the soap tool I do not
set any timeout?
>> ..asynchronous
Designing of an asynchronously based solution at the
time because of some restrictions could not be
considered.

Cheers,Henry

{http://com.ibm.de.cis/wsdl/EoomBpelProcess}EoomBpelProcessService.Eoo<http://com.ibm.de.cis/wsdl/EoomBpelProcess%7DEoomBpelProcessService.Eoo>

org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture@d6c32

{http://com.ibm.de.cis/bpel/EoomBpelProcess}CisEoomFavoritBpelProcess-1<http://com.ibm.de.cis/bpel/EoomBpelProcess%7DCisEoomFavoritBpelProcess-1>

org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@b59a28.dmsArchive
> > Process(...)}): Read timed out
> >

> > org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read timed out
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java
> > :195)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:77)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessa
> > geWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:327)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(Com
> > monsHTTPTransportSender.java:206)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisO
> > peration.java:374)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(Out
> > InAxisOperation.java:211)
> >        at

org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
> >        at

org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService$1$1.call(ExternalService.java:148)
> >        at

java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> >        at

java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> >        at

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
> > ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
> >        at

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
> > :907)
> >        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> > Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read
> timed
> > out
> >        at
> > java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native
> Method)
> >        at

java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
> >        at

java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:218)
> >        at

java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:237)
> >        at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readRawLine(HttpParser.java:77)
> >        at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser.readLine(HttpParser.java:105)
> >        at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpConnection.readLine(HttpConnection.java
> > :1115)
> >        at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager$Http

ConnectionAdapter.readLine(MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager.java:1373)
> >        at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readStatusLine(HttpMetho
> > dBase.java:1832)
> >        at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.readResponse(HttpMethodB
> > ase.java:1590)
> >        at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.j
> > ava:995)
> >        at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(Htt
> > pMethodDirector.java:397)
> >        at

=== message truncated ===

      Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's:
http://de.yahoo.com/set