ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: read timed out after ..
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:51:34 GMT
On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 11:10 PM, henry human <henry_human@yahoo.de> wrote:

> It seems that the timeout in Bpel process should be
> set because in my scenario the Bpel process calls
> other service to do something .In short, the caller is
> the Bpel process itself. But as described this service
> breaks down after 30 seconds.
> Do you know how to set the timeout in the Bpel process
> call to the service?

This isn't currently possible via configuration but you can change the
timeout by changing the Axis2 IL code:

boisvert@boog:~/svn/ode/1.1/axis2/src/main/java$ fj TimeOut
org/apache/ode/axis2/service/ServiceClientUtil.java
  64|        options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(timeout);

org/apache/ode/axis2/ExternalService.java
 111|            options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(60000);

We plan support this sort of endpoint configuration soon (in the next 1-2
months);  if somebody wants to jump in earlier, the field is open.

alex