ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Style and encoding
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:33:31 GMT
On 3/7/08, Thomas Fielenbach <thomasfielenbach@gmx.de> wrote:

> thanks for alle the help!! Now the deployment of my process works :-) .

Yay! :)

But I have a little questions again.
> What combinations of RPC/DOC literal/encoded (and wrapper) are supported?
> RPC/encoded: not supported
> RPC/literal: supported (I am using this one)
> DOC/encoded: not supported
> DOC/literal: supported

Am I right so far?

Yep!

And what is about "wrapper"?

If by wrapper you mean "wrapped literal", then yes it's supported.   Wrapped
literal is the Document/Literal equivalent of a RPC/Literal.    Meaning that
if you give me a WSDL with a RPC/Literal binding, I can transform it to use
Document/Literal style and retain interoperability.

alex