ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Error deployment BPEL- UndeclaredPartnerLink
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:32:54 GMT
Hi Thomas,

The format for partnerLinkTypes is this:

    <plnk:partnerLinkType name="sequenceWSDLPLT">
        <plnk:role name="sequenceWSDLRole" portType="tns:sequenceWSDLPT" />
    </plnk:partnerLinkType>

(the portType is an attribute, not an element like in your WSDL
defininition)

With this change and removing a port name (sequenceWSDLPort) I was able to
compile your process.  Deployed fails, however, because one of your service
uses "SOAP encoding" which we don't support at the moment.    It's been
added to Axis2 1.4 but it's not released yet.

cheers,
alex