ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: ODE - Getting ode message request
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:24:02 GMT
On 3/6/08, lsanchez <lennin.sanchez@cinetsolutions.net> wrote:

>         Right now I'm trying to integrated ODE + WSIF to allow java
> methods
> invocations from ODE.  At this point I've had several advance in this, the
> problem right now, is around hot to get the data that is needed in the
> java
> method, as far as I know in ode you can get this data from
> odeMex.getRequest
> but it doesn't work at all. well I really donĀ“t know if the problem is
> related with the way that I'm processing this Message. It look like follow
>
>    OMElement methodElement =
> org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.toOM(odeMex.getRequest().getMessage());
>
> or for some other reasons. If anybody have any clue  around how to fix
> this
> issues. I will appreciated .

Hi Lennin,

Can you elaborate on what "does't work at all"?
odeMex.getRequest().getMessage()
should provide you with the message content provided that is was properly
initialized by your BPEL process.

You can find an example usage of this in
ExternalService<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/axis2/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/axis2/ExternalService.java>and
the
SoapMessageConverter.<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1/axis2/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/axis2/util/SoapMessageConverter.java>

cheers,