ode-user mailing list archives

From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: read timed out after ..
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:10:40 GMT
It seems that the timeout in Bpel process should be
set because in my scenario the Bpel process calls
other service to do something .In short, the caller is
the Bpel process itself. But as described this service
breaks down after 30 seconds.
Do you know how to set the timeout in the Bpel process
call to the service?

Thanks

{http://com.ibm.de.cis/wsdl/EoomBpelProcess}EoomBpelProcessService.Eoo<http://com.ibm.de.cis/wsdl/EoomBpelProcess%7DEoomBpelProcessService.Eoo>

org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.MyRoleMessageExchangeImpl$ResponseFuture@d6c32

{http://com.ibm.de.cis/bpel/EoomBpelProcess}CisEoomFavoritBpelProcess-1<http://com.ibm.de.cis/bpel/EoomBpelProcess%7DCisEoomFavoritBpelProcess-1>

org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@b59a28.dmsArchive
> > > Process(...)}): Read timed out
> > >

> > > org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read timed out
> > >        at

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
> > >        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java
> > > :195)
> > >        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:77)
> > >        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessa

> geWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:327)
> > >        at

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(Com
> > > monsHTTPTransportSender.java:206)
> > >        at

org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396)
> > >        at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisO
> > > peration.java:374)
> > >        at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(Out
> > > InAxisOperation.java:211)
> > >        at

org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
> > >        at

org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService$1$1.call(ExternalService.java:148)
> > >        at

java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> > >        at

java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> > >        at

java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(
> > > ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
> > >        at

=== message truncated ===

      Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's:
http://de.yahoo.com/set