ode-user mailing list archives

From Adam Nowak <ano...@idcor.com>
Subject Process Won't List
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:20:32 GMT
Good Afternoon,

I have created a BPEL process called helloProcess. The process calls a
web-service which takes no parameters and returns the string "Hello".
Every time I go to deploy the process, a .cbp file is generated, however
helloProcess does not show up in my ODE Process list
(http://localhost:8080/ode/services/listServices).

Here is the output of my stdout log for Tomcat:
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Process store event:
{ProcessStoreEvent#DEPLOYED:{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32}
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Ignoring store event:
{ProcessStoreEvent#DEPLOYED:{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32}
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Process store event:
{ProcessStoreEvent#ACTVIATED:{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32}
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | register:
{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Registering process
{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32 with server.
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activating
{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated
{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Rehydrating process
{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Processing <invoke> element for process
{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32: partnerlink
helloPartnerLink -->
{http://service.idcor.src}helloService:helloServiceSOAP11port_http
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Setting external service with empty
namespace replication
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Created external service
{http://service.idcor.src}helloService
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Activated
{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32 partnerrole
helloPartnerLink: EPR is org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1a5ba75
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Creating process DAO for
{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32 (guid=hqejbhcnphr35qs4ifkfq4)
INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | Registered process
{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32.
INFO - GeronimoLog.info(79) | Deployment of artifact bpelTest
successful: [{http://service.idcor.src}helloParamProcess-32]

PS. I am new to BPEL + Apache ODE so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
~Adam