ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Ode and GSoC
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 12:25:04 GMT
Hi all,

Googles Summer of Code [1] is starting a new round. I've added a GSoC
proposal for a ajaxy monitoring console for ODE to Apache's GSoC Ideas
list [2]. In case you are interested and are planning to submit an
application feel free to contact me.

Two more (brain dumped) ideas from my side:
   o ODE integration with Eclipse BPEL + debugger
   o ODE integration with WSO2 Repository/MuleSource Galaxy to
store/retrieve BPELs/WSDLs/XSDs. This could also solve our import-issues
as the repository holds all linked artifacts.

Paul has also "some more moderately crazy ideas" :)

- Contribute to Globus / BPEL integration (CA-BIG, etc.) by working on
WS-GRAM/BPEL integration.

- Build an out-of-band debugger for Ode by allowing instances to be
pulled from the store in the engine and then reinserted after some
execution or other modifications.

- SimPEL IDE support for NetBeans or Eclipse.

Any comments or other ideas?

The deadline for project proposals is March 12th.

Best regards,
   Tammo

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008