ode-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fielenbach <thomasfielenb...@gmx.de>
Subject Error deployment BPEL- UndeclaredPartnerLink
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:41:42 GMT
Hello again,

At the moment I am trying to port an existing BPEL-Process to the Apache
ODE Engine.
Attached are my files for the deployment and the error log . The files
are stored in a folder called /"sequence" /which I copy to
/$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ode/processes/
In my other environment all works fine but trying to deploy the process
to ODE fails.
What I have changed yet is to make the <wsdl:import> local (in the other
environment I call the services in a remote way) and I have changed the
plnk to /xmlns:plnk="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype".

/Do I have to change some more things in the files?

regards
thomas
/
/