ode-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode and GSoC
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 03:41:18 GMT
Hi all,
I think jQuery or Protoype will be better because of these license issues
(Sorry I forgot to look at license information) , their performance and
light weight nature of those libraries. I will go through there license and
features provide by them and send a mail to list.
I think it's better if we move this discussion to developer list. Any
suggestions?

Thanks
Milinda