ode-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode and GSoC
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:00:03 GMT
Hi Tamo,

Thank you for your reply. I am now clear about what we have to do. As I
understand we have to correctly clarify what technology we are going to use.
According to my previous experience wit h web based management system we
develop for WSO2 Mashup Server when I was an intern at WSO2, we have clearly
analyze this situation and choose the right architecture. AFAIK WSO2 Mashup
Server has changed it Web Based UI architecture from it's initial
architecture, because of the problems attached with heavy Ajax based
interface. We have to clearly identify the balance between Ajax and
Serverside technology we are going to use.

Also it's nice to know you like Ext JS. I am a fan of Ext JS project from
the beginng of that project. I first use YUI for my projects, but I move to
Ext because of the features it has. But I think Ext is somewhat heavy JS
library.

I'll look in to the code base and try to find way to implement this.

Thanks again for your reply. I have some problem with the build system of
ODE (I am not familiar with this new build system). I'll send a mail to
developer list about that.

Thanks in advance

Milinda Pathirage

--