ode-user mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode and GSoC
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 03:15:39 GMT
Hi all,

I am final year university student at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
Also I am committer Apache Axis2, Axis2/C and Rampart/C projects.

I am interested in implementing Tammo's idea for GSOC 2008. I think this
project will help me to use my knowledge I gathered in Web Services related
technologies and Ajax. The main thing for my interest is this project
involves Ajax and WS-BPEL stuff. Also I like to contribute to more and more
Apache projects.

I have following experience regarding Web Services and Ajax related
technologies:
  - I worked in Apache Axis2 WSDL2C (Java) project from September 2007 to
April 2008
  - I have working experience In Apache Axis2/C performance improving
project from January 2007 to February 2007
  - I worked with WSO2 Mashup Server Project at it's initial stage from
February 2007 to May 2007. In this period I mainly worked in    implementing
WSRequest JavaScript implementation for WSO2 UI Framework (Current WSRequest
version is updated version of my implementation by Jonathan Marsh). And also
worked with YUI Javscript Library  and implemented a prototype version of
Web Based Screen scraper for Mashup Server project.
  - Currently involve in implementing WS-Trust, WS-Federation, SAML
1.1specifications for Apache Rampart/C and Axis2/C. WS-Trust
specification's
initial implementation was finished and available in the current trunk.
Currently implementing WS-Federation specification.
  - I plan to implement WS-Transfer and WS_MetadataExchange for Axis2/C in
near future.

If you think I have enough qualifications for this project, can you please
provide more details about this project. It will be really helpful when
preparing the proposal.

Also I need to know if anyone has any initial idea about this, like how we
are going to implement it, what type of architecture we are going to use.

Thanks in advance,

Milinda Pathirage