ode-user mailing list archives

From patrosk <sunita_pa...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: problem in delpoying BPEL service unit on ODE-JBI, servicemix
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 04:34:08 GMT

Yes..the last wsdl i sent is the updated one. I started redoing the whole
exercise, and in the mean time, changed the port-type name also.

Please donot get confused with the 1st one. The Bpel-process-su and the
http-su, both contain the same wsdls.

I am using my SOAPUI to test, but not the sendsoap client. Does it not
supporting doc-literal style? Do i need to change my BpelService.wsdl to
rpc-literal style?

Thank you.

Simone Maletta wrote:

> Hi patrosk,
>     I have got some problems following your work, then I have to ask to
> you
> some question:
> 1) the last wsdl come form you http su? and the first one where it come
> from?
> 2) there is mismatches in names between the two wsdl, in fact your
> portType
> change name, I don't know if it is a relevant problem, I'm using wsdl form
> september, but it is a thing I saw
> 3) you're using a document style description, are you using sendsoap as
> client? In this case try to use an rpc descritpion style, I found problem
> in
> such a way.
>
> I don't know if there is a debugger that pemits to follow message flow
> into
> ODE, I've to say the true.
>
> Regards
> Simone

>>> BpelService.bpel, deploy.xml)
>>> 2.BpelService-http-su.zip(BpelService.wsdl (added smix endpoint here))
>>> 3.meta-inf/jbi.xml
>>> So zipped together, the bpel service unit, http service unit and the
>>> meta-inf/jbi.xml as BpelService-sa.zip and copied to deploy folder of
>>> servicemix.
>>> But i am facing the following deployment issue,
>>>
>>> INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: deploy: Archive
>>> changed: processing BpelService-
>>> sa.zip ...
>>> ERROR - OdeServiceUnit                 - Error deploying process
>>> described
>>> by deployment descriptor
>>> "E:\servicemix\apache-servicemix-3.1.1-incubating\data\smx\service-assemblies\BpelService-SA\version
>>> _7\sus\OdeBpelEngine\BpelService-process" for service unit
>>> "BpelService-process".
>>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Directory