ode-user mailing list archives

From patrosk <sunita_pa...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: problem in delpoying BPEL service unit on ODE-JBI, servicemix
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 12:34:18 GMT

Thank you Simone,

yes..i have the  <smix:endpoint role="consumer" defaultMep="in-out"/> in my
BpelService.wsdl, which i want to expose a http endpoint.
The problem was with the package structure. Now it deploys fine.
But i am not able invoke the service.

When i invoke the service, I am not getting anything on the console. and i
get the following in the servicemix.log,

17:46:34,319 | DEBUG | btpool0-0 - Acceptor0 SelectChannelConnector @
localhost:8080 | JettyContextManager      | ntextManager$ThreadPoolWrapper
441 | Dispatching job: HEP@27034961[d=true,io=1,w=true,b=0|0]

Even i can see, the external service invoked by the BPEL process is also not
getting called.
Is there any way to find out, where is it going wrong.

Do let me know, if you need more information.
Thank you.