ode-user mailing list archives

From Cristian Villanueva <cvill...@med.puc.cl>
Subject Installing Ode in GlassFish
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:09:06 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to install Apache Ode in Glassfish, but I get errors.

My try is with the JBI version of ODE , and using de JBI container of the
last version of Glassfish.

The process at the moment has been:

1.- The first time, the error was:

ERROR:(JBIFW1107)Installation of Engine OdeBpelEngine failed. Caused
by:(JBIFW2003)LifeCycle implementation for OdeBpelEngine could not be
loaded. JBIFW2004: Required class org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory was
not found.

That was solved putting the commons-logging-1.1.1.jar into the
/glassfish/lib directory.

2.- Now, the error is in starting of ODE:

Engine OdeBpelEngine cannot be initialized. The LifeCycle init() method
threw a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError exception. The exception message is:
null

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError at
org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initInternalDb(Database.java:187) at
org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initEmbeddedDb(Database.java:225) at
org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.initDataSource(Database.java:144) at
org.apache.ode.il.dbutil.Database.start(Database.java:96) at
org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.initDataSource(OdeLifeCycle.java:163) at
org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeLifeCycle.init(OdeLifeCycle.java:107) at
com.sun.jbi.framework.ComponentFramework.initializeComponent(ComponentFramework.java:1234)
at
com.sun.jbi.framework.ComponentFramework.startComponent(ComponentFramework.java:1712)
at
com.sun.jbi.framework.ComponentLifeCycle.start(ComponentLifeCycle.java:159)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at
at
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMetaDataImpl.invoke(StandardMetaDataImpl.java:414)
at javax.management.StandardMBean.invoke(StandardMBean.java:323) at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(DynamicMetaDataImpl.java:213)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:220) at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:815)
at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:784) at
[...]

I tried putting the geronimo-connector-1.2-beta.jar in the same directory,
but no success this time.

I like to know if anyone had achieve this before, I searched in Google and
the forum but no information has been found. Is it really Apache ODE
compatible with GlassFish?

Thanks,

Cristian