ode-user mailing list archives

From lsanchez <lennin.sanc...@cinetsolutions.net>
Subject Re: ODE - Getting ode message request
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 17:28:14 GMT

Hi Alex. Thanks for your quick answer !!

   Well, I’ve been working with this two classes ExternalService and
SoapMessageConverter, However I figured out that I don´t want to try to
convert theses messages to soap I just want to convert these ode messages
into and java Object that java methods can understands them.
   So I need to get the contents inside Ode Message Request  but I just get
something like this : <message
xmlns:TimeService="http://ws.intalio.com/TimeService/" /> and I want to get
the contents inside this message, the question is: how can I get this
contents from OdeMex.getRequest().getMessage and how I can convert it in a
java object ?? and pretty new in SOAP and XML´s things so may be is a
foolish question !!!