ode-user mailing list archives

From lsanchez <lennin.sanc...@cinetsolutions.net>
Subject ODE - Getting ode message request
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 15:56:18 GMT

  Hi every one.

        Right now I’m trying to integrated ODE + WSIF to allow java methods
invocations from ODE.  At this point I’ve had several advance in this, the
problem right now, is around hot to get the data that is needed in the java
method, as far as I know in ode you can get this data from odeMex.getRequest
but it doesn't work at all. well I really don´t know if the problem is
related with the way that I’m processing this Message. It look like follow

   OMElement methodElement =
org.apache.axis2.util.XMLUtils.toOM(odeMex.getRequest().getMessage());

or for some other reasons. If anybody have any clue  around how to fix this
issues. I will appreciated .