ode-user mailing list archives

From "Simone Maletta" <simonemale...@alice.it>
Subject Mediator and Services
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 18:05:42 GMT
Hi guys,
    I'm using ServiceMix 3.1.2 and Ode 1.1 to develope my master thesis.
This is what I want to do:
   1) developing into a service architecture a BPEL process that scores some JWS communicating
with them using a synchronous interface on HTTP and showing an asynchronous one on JMS, I
will call these services.
2) developing into a service architecture a BPEL process that scores the services that I will
call mediator. A mediator may scores mediators to.

My problem is: to develope a service in an async way I have to describe the output port in
its wsdl, defining in its descriptor that I invoke it; for example:

---wsdl---
<portType name="A">
    [...]
</portType>

<portType name="B">
    [...]
</portType>

<partnerLinkType name="Aplt" >
    <role name="Arole" portType="A"/>
</partnerLinkType>

<partnerLinkType name="Bplt" >
    <role name="Brole" portType="B"/>
</partnerLinkType>

----------deploy--------------

<service name="MyService">
    <provide partnerLink="Apl">
        <service name="AService" port="APort">
    </provide>

    <invoke partnerLink="Bpl">
        <service name="BService" port="BPort">
    </invoke>
</service>

If I want a service that communicate with this I have to write the deploy file turned, providing
B and invoking A.
If I try doing so in two different service units I take this error:

org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Could not activate endpoint{ }BService: BPort for
process {  }MyService

I understand where the error come from, but may I bypass It?
There is a way to explore the bus in the deploy.xml or exposing the link in a different way?
please help me,
Simone