ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Access to variable ends in selection failure
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:24:58 GMT
Hi,

The way the fault is unwrapped by ODE is obviously wrong. A quick
question: are you using the ODE 1.1 release or were you building from
the branch? If the former, you'll probably want to give 1.1.1 a try,
there have been a few fixes there around fault handling.

Let me know...

Cheers,
Matthieu

On Jan 21, 2008 9:10 AM, Jens Goldhammer <goldhammerdev@googlemail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>                xmlns:s1="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
>                LOGEX002
>             </faultCode>
>             <faultString xmlns="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes"
>                xmlns:s2="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
>                Database for LogService not available.
>             </faultString>
>             <faultActor xmlns="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes"
>                xmlns:s3="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
>                logRun
>             </faultActor>
>             <faultDetail xmlns="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes"
>                xmlns:s4="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
>                no stacktrace.
>             </faultDetail>
>          </LogFault>
>       </detail>
>    </logFaultException>
> </message>
>
> I see two namespaces for one message element. Maybe that´s the fault?
> Thanks in advance,
> Jens
>

> Matthieu Riou-5 wrote:
> >
> > Hi Jens,
> >
> > The snippet you posted works because you initialize the variable yourself
> > in
> > your literal using your simpleTypes namespace. But given the schema
> > definition you provided, the service you invoke should use your type
> > namespace which would exactly result in the selectionFailure you describe.
> >
> > To confirm, you could set the org.apache.ode.axis2 category to debug. This
> > will show which namespaces the fault that's sent back to you uses and you
> > should be able to check that your xpath expression is correct from there.
> > If
> > you still believe your xpath is correct, attaching the *full* process to
> > an
> > issue would probably be helpful as well (it's hard to reproduce from bits
> > and pieces).
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Matthieu
> >
> > On Jan 19, 2008 3:02 PM, Jens Goldhammer <goldhammerdev@googlemail.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> is there anybody who knows what´s wrong in my case?
> >> Thanks,
> >> Jens

> >> below
> >> initialise

> >> "><![CDATA[$cisLogRunRequestVO.request]]></bpws:to>
> >> "><![CDATA[true()]]></bpws:from>
> >> "><![CDATA[$cisLogRunRequestVO.request/stypes:emptyparam]]></bpws:to>
> >> "><![CDATA[$cisLogFault.logFaultException]]></bpws:to>
> >> "><![CDATA[$cisLogFault.logFaultException/stypes:faultCode]]></bpws:to>
> >> "><![CDATA[$cisLogFault.logFaultException/stypes:faultCode]]></bpws:from>
> >> "><![CDATA[$cisLogFault.logFaultException/stypes:faultString]]></bpws:to>

> >> reason

> >> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=90,faultExplanation=Unknown<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable%7DselectionFailure,lineNo=90,faultExplanation=Unknown>

For

> >> is
> >> logFaultException-message.

> >> xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
> >> >>> >
> >> targetNamespace="http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service">
> >> message="tns:logFaultException"

> >> "><![CDATA[$cisLogFault.logFaultException/xsd:faultString]]></bpws:from>
> >> operation="process"

> >> xpath

Strings.

> >> message,
<?xml
> >> version='
> >> >>>
> >> "><soapenv:Header><wsa:Action>urn:logRunlogFaultException</wsa:Action><wsa:RelatesTo>uuid:hqejbhcnphr2wmxnnd6h1s</wsa:RelatesTo></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode><faultstring>LogFaultException</faultstring><detail><ns2:LogFault
> >> "><s19:faultCode
> >> LogService
> >> >>> >>

> >> stacktrace.</s22:faultDetail></ns2:LogFault></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
<?xml

> >> "><soapenv:Header><wsa:Action>urn:logRunlogFaultException</wsa:Action><wsa:RelatesTo>uuid:hqejbhcnphr2wmxnnd6h1s</wsa:RelatesTo></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode><faultstring>LogFaultException</faultstring><detail><ns2:LogFault
> >> "><s19:faultCode
> >> LogService
> >> >>> >>

> >> stacktrace.</s22:faultDetail></ns2:LogFault></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> >> >>> >>

> >> {http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service}fault<http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>
> >> <http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>
> >> >>> >>

> >> {http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service}fault<http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>
> >> <http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>
MEX

> >> {http://com.ibm.de.cis.faulthandler}cisFaultHandlerTest-4<http://com.ibm.de.cis.faulthandler%7DcisFaultHandlerTest-4>
> >> <http://com.ibm.de.cis.faulthandler%7DcisFaultHandlerTest-4>]
> >> >>> >>

> >> {http://com.ibm.de.cis.faulthandler}cisFaultHandlerTest-4<http://com.ibm.de.cis.faulthandler%7DcisFaultHandlerTest-4>
> >> <http://com.ibm.de.cis.faulthandler%7DcisFaultHandlerTest-4>]
> >> >>> >>

> >> RESPONSE({http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service}fault<http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>
> >> <http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>):
> >> LogService
> >> >>> >>

> >> stacktrace.</faultDetail></LogFault></detail></logFaultException></message>
> >> >>> >>

> >> RESPONSE({http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service}fault<http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>
> >> <http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>):
> >> LogService
> >> >>> >>

> >> stacktrace.</faultDetail></LogFault></detail></logFaultException></message>
> >> event
> >> {OScope
> >> >>> >>

> >> OSequence#26-main::2=[SEQUENCE(self=(OSequence#26-main,TerminationChannel#3,ParentScopeChannel#5),
> >> {OScope
> >> >>> >>

> >> OSequence#26-main::2=[SEQUENCE(self=(OSequence#26-main,TerminationChannel#3,ParentScopeChannel#5),
> >> mexid
> >> response
> >> >>> >>

> >> faultName={http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service}fault<http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>
> >> <http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>
> >> >>> >>

> >> faultName={http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service}fault<http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>
> >> <http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/service%7Dfault>
> >> >>>
> >> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=66,faultExplanation=Unknown<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable%7DselectionFailure,lineNo=66,faultExplanation=Unknown>
> >> <
> >> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable%7DselectionFailure,lineNo=66,faultExplanation=Unknown

> >> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=66,faultExplanation=Unknown<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable%7DselectionFailure,lineNo=66,faultExplanation=Unknown>
> >> <
> >> http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable%7DselectionFailure,lineNo=66,faultExplanation=Unknown

Nabble.com.