ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Access to variable ends in selection failure
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:39:02 GMT
Hi Jens,

The snippet you posted works because you initialize the variable yourself in
your literal using your simpleTypes namespace. But given the schema
definition you provided, the service you invoke should use your type
namespace which would exactly result in the selectionFailure you describe.

To confirm, you could set the org.apache.ode.axis2 category to debug. This
will show which namespaces the fault that's sent back to you uses and you
should be able to check that your xpath expression is correct from there. If
you still believe your xpath is correct, attaching the *full* process to an
issue would probably be helpful as well (it's hard to reproduce from bits
and pieces).

Thanks,
Matthieu