ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: BPEL query question
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:30:45 GMT
As I just answered in the issue:

The query element shouldn't use an absolute XPath expression, the behavior
of such  query is undefined by the spec. You could make it to work using   a
path the represent the variable structure but it would expose you to too
much of ODE's internal. So I'd definitely recommend doing (note the removal
of the leading '/'):

<query>proc:email</query>

Cheers,
Matthieu