ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Axis Module activation ?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:20:43 GMT
On Jan 9, 2008 5:23 AM, S┼Żebastien Mosser <mosser@polytech.unice.fr> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Just for information : The ODE 1.1.1RC1 release is wonderful.

Thanks and nice to know it works for you. We should have a public release
for it soon.

> I'm going to ask students to develop some Axis2 modules as a project.
> Logging, Call restriction, ...
>
> I'd like to know if same modules can be deployed inside ODE. Is it
> possible (as ODE basically use Axis2) ?
>
> Or is there some tricky things I don't know about Axis2 integration
> inside ODE ?

Nothing really tricky, we changed a couple of things in our Axis2
configuration (mainly the path to services is called processes instead and
we have a couple of additional dispatchers for routing) but nothing that
should be a problem to develop additional modules. Just check the
axis2.xmlbundled with ODE if you have more questions, a simple diff
should show you
everything we modified.

Thanks,
Matthieu