ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: PingPong example: Dumping console with same logmessage
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:15:38 GMT
Hi Stefan,

This reflects an inefficiency in one of the queries generated by ODE,
everything will still work but on large databases this could become a
problem. However we've fixed this since then and the fix is going to be
released soon. So you can safely ignore this for now and upgrade when we
release the next ODE version (which should be 1.1.1). Alternatively you can
build the 1.1 branch yourself and you'll get pretty much what's going to be
released.

Cheers,
Matthieu