ode-user mailing list archives

From xenHalfLife <xenhalfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Eclipse import problem
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:41:51 GMT
Hi all,

I encountered error when running Eclipse target, it generates all Eclipse
files but buildr/rake has not downloaded all
jars and they are not present in my Maven repository. There are around 200
entries in all projects overall that
have M2_REPO reference to some library and rake/buildr has not downloaded
it.

I have both "rake build" and "buildr build" but that didnt help either.

Is there a way to do this thru Rake, to force him to download all required
jars.

Some of the entries that appear in Eclipse "Problems" view are:

Project ode-axis2 is missing required library:
'C:\DEVELOPMENT\maven\REPOSITOR
Y\geronimo-spec\geronimo-spec-javamail\1.3.1-rc5\geronimo-
spec-javamail-1.3.1-rc5.jar'

Project ode-bpel-store is missing required library:
'C:\DEVELOPMENT\maven\REPOSITORY\antlr\antlr\2.7.6\antlr-2.7.6.jar'

Project ode-bpel-api-jca is missing required library:
'C:\DEVELOPMENT\maven\REPOSITORY\org\apache\geronimo\specs\geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.5_spec\1.0\geronimo-j2ee-connector_1.5_spec-
1.0.jar'

and so on.

Thanks in advance.