ode-user mailing list archives

From "Łukasz Budnik" <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject deploy.xml - Cannot find definition for service error
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:48:28 GMT
Hi All!

I have a very strange error during deployment of new process, here is
the root cause:

org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Cannot find definition for service {h
ttp://ws.tomcat.sandbox.nuntius.xh.org}TimerService in the context of
process {ht
tp://bpel.ode.sandbox.nuntius.xh.org}OdeTest2-25

I have a very simple TimerService deployed in AXIS2
(http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/TimerService), its namespace is:

http://ws.tomcat.sandbox.nuntius.xh.org

Now, I'm deploying Ode process called OdeTest2, that invokes TimerService.

Its namespace is:

http://bpel.ode.sandbox.nuntius.xh.org

my deploy.xml descriptor is as follows:

<deploy xmlns="http://www.apache.org/ode/schemas/dd/2007/03"
	xmlns:tns="http://bpel.ode.sandbox.nuntius.xh.org"
	xmlns:ns="http://ws.tomcat.sandbox.nuntius.xh.org">
	<process name="tns:OdeTest2">
		<active>true</active>
		<provide partnerLink="client">
			<service name="tns:OdeTest2Service" port="OdeTest2Port" />
		</provide>
		<invoke partnerLink="TimerPartnerLink">
			<service name="ns:TimerService"
				port="TimerServiceSOAP12port_http" />
		</invoke>
	</process>
</deploy>

I'm loosing my mind, I saw Sebastien Mosser thread about the very same problem,
his solution was very simple - he had different namespaces used.
(vide http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-user/200712.mbox/%3c5582dd3b0712031033q351313fn6cf2e967486e271@mail.gmail.com%3e)

But I have only one web service. There cannot be any error...

or is it?

any piece of advice is highly appreciated ;)

best regards
Łukasz