ode-user mailing list archives

From "Łukasz Budnik" <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No service name for myRole plink {name}
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 23:30:23 GMT
Hi!

On 23/01/2008, mosser@polytech.unice.fr <mosser@polytech.unice.fr> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm also using Eclipse BPEL designer, and it works with ODE, expceting
> some silly and weird behaviour. I've written a tutorial (in french), and I
> plan to translate it into english when I'll have some times (maybe March,
> I'll spend a lot of times in plane at that time).

I've been learning French in secondary school ;)
maybe I still remember some of it, can You send me the link, please?

> > Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No service name for myRole
> > plink
> > TimerPL
>
> It means that your partner declare a MyRole and not a PartnerRole (chack
> partner properties in Eclipse BPEL perspective)

I have rewritten my example, but once again I get the same error.

In Eclipse in Partner Links section I have:

- client (default for main BPEL process)
- TimerPartnerLink (added by me)

when I click TimerPartnerLink, in Properties, I can see that both
MyRole and PartnerRole are set to TimerProvider.

In BPEL I have:

    <bpws:partnerLinks>
        <bpws:partnerLink myRole="OdeTest2Provider" name="client"
partnerLinkType="tns:OdeTest2"/>
        <bpws:partnerLink myRole="TimerProvider" name="TimerPartnerLink"
            partnerLinkType="ns:TimerPartnerLinkType"
partnerRole="TimerProvider"/>
    </bpws:partnerLinks>

but I keep getting this error:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No service name for myRole plink
TimerPartnerLink
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.setRoles(BpelProcess.java:441)

        at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.access$1000(BpelProcess.java:7
5)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess$HydrationLatch.doHydrate(BpelP
rocess.java:757)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess$HydrationLatch.access$100(Bpel
Process.java:704)

I says that I don't have a service for myRole partnerLink
TimerPartnerLink of partnerLinkType = ns:TimerPartnerLinkType.

ns:TimerPartnerLinkType is declared in OdeTest2Artifacts.wsdl:

<definitions xmlns:plnk="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/plnktype"
xmlns:tns="http://bpel.ode.sandbox.nuntius.xh.orgArtifacts"
xmlns:vprop="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/varprop"
xmlns:wsdl="http://ws.tomcat.sandbox.nuntius.xh.org"
name="OdeTest2Artifacts"
targetNamespace="http://bpel.ode.sandbox.nuntius.xh.orgArtifacts"
  <plnk:partnerLinkType name="TimerPartnerLinkType">
    <plnk:role name="TimerProvider" portType="wsdl:TimerServicePortType"/>
    <plnk:role name="TimerProviderOptional"
portType="wsdl:TimerServicePortType"/>
  </plnk:partnerLinkType>
  <import location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/TimerService?wsdl"
namespace="http://ws.tomcat.sandbox.nuntius.xh.org"/>
</definitions>

and TimerProvider points to wsdl:TimerServicePortType, which is declared
in Axis2 web service:

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/TimerService?wsdl

it does not make sense...

> Take care of a weird declaration in BPEL namespaces (starts with
> "bundle://", you'll have to delete it), and that the ProcessArtifact.wsdl
> will be declared 2 times in the BPEL document (first one isn't valid).

Yes, I've noticed it. The first one does not have location attribute set.

I'll be grateful for Your tutorial and most welcome are working examples ;)

best regards
Łukasz