ode-user mailing list archives

From Jean Leonard <lnr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Any examples of this?
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2008 20:37:14 GMT
Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com> wrote:
You can take a look at the Tempo TaskManager process,

http://tempo.intalio.org/tempo/trunk/processes/TaskManager/src/main/resources/

It calls Axis2 services and doesn't use the unit-test namespace (but uses
many others!)
Thanks  Alex!  While this was more complicated than I wanted, reading it was a good learning
experience.  I now have my test environment happily running.

I have a couple more questions, if you have the time.
1)  Does ode support wsdl's http bindings?

2)  Does ode support restful web services in bpel?

Pointers to examples of either of these would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your help,
Jean