ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Instance Management API
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:34:19 GMT
Hi Andy,

The documentation on the Process Management API can be found here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/BPEL+Management+API+Specification

It doesn't seem to be reachable directly from the website, so I'm going to
add a link to it.

Feel free to ask any further questions about it so we can improve the
documentation.

alex