ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: ODE clustering roadmap
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:48:42 GMT
Hi Javier,

There's currently no defined date for clustering support in Apache Ode.  If
you are interested, Intalio provides commercial support for a derivative of
Ode with clustering capabilities.  This helps fund further development of
Ode as we are one of the major contributors behind the project.

regards,
alex