ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Integration
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:16:23 GMT
Yes, I've implemented a way to configure process endpoints (inbound):
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-185.

You just need to place an Axis2 service configuration file named
{wsdlServiceLocalName}.axis2 located at the top of the deployment bundle and
that configuration should be picked up.   It's a little experimental and I
haven't tested with Sandesha or Rampart so I'd be interested in your
results.

External endpoints (outbound) configuration is not yet possible.

alex