ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: FaultHandler troubles
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:13:25 GMT
Hi Sebastien,

You're not getting the result you expect because of a bug -- the
NullPointerException you reported.  What happens is the process is suspended
as a result of the NPE because this is not an expected error condition
[1].   Incidentally, you get a timeout from the client because no response
is sent back.   We need to prevent the NPE from happening.

Second, the test cases are not meant to be deployed on a standard Ode
installation.  They run in a slightly different environment for testing BPEL
which alleviates some of the normal configuration required for "real"
processes.

Hope this helps your understanding.  We'll fix the NPE shortly!

alex

[1] http://ode.apache.org/activity-failure-and-recovery.html