ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Support for REST-based services
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:35:37 GMT
On 1/11/08, Vishal Bhasin <vbhasin@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I see that support for REST-based services is on the roadmap, but can you
> please share when this will be available?

Looking into my crystal ball and speaking just on behalf of resources that
Intalio supports, I would say it would materialize sometime during the
summer of 2008.  If more people want to join the party and/or provide
additional financial support, we could get it out faster!

Related to that, technical feedback on the specs that have been posted would
be most welcome:
http://ode.apache.org/restful-bpel-part-i.html
http://ode.apache.org/restful-bpel-part-ii.html

alex