ode-user mailing list archives

From "Varanasi, Sasikala" <Sasikala.Varan...@travelocity.com>
Subject Custom invoke Activity
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:19:43 GMT
I have been researching to find how to write Custom Activities and
configure ODE to use them. Can I write a custom activity (or extend
INVOKE activity) to pass the URI and XML input to call RESTful services?
Is there a way to extend the standard INVOKE to invoke RESTFul services.
I have come across the following information on web:

For custom activity, you would need to implement the following classes:
com.fs.pxe.bom.api.InvokeActivity (BOM)
com.fs.pxe.sax.fsa.bpel_1_1.Bpel11InvokeState (Parser)
com.fs.pxe.bpel.compiler.InvokeGenerator (Compiler)
com.fs.pxe.bpel.o.OInvoke (Compiled Representation)
com.fs.pxe.bpel.runtime.INVOKE (Runtime)

I have not found any additional information on writing/configuring this
in ODE.

Thanks in advance for your response!

Regards,

Sashi Varanasi

Enterprise Architect - Product Architecture

(682-605-3876