ode-user mailing list archives

From mos...@polytech.unice.fr
Subject Re: No service name for myRole plink {name}
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 06:41:48 GMT

> I've been learning French in secondary school ;)
> maybe I still remember some of it, can You send me the link, please?

Lab session we gave in a french engineering school :
http://rainbow.i3s.unice.fr/~mosser/doku/_media/teaching:car:ode_tuto_bpel.pdf?id=teaching%3Astart&cache=cache

> when I click TimerPartnerLink, in Properties, I can see that both
> MyRole and PartnerRole are set to TimerProvider.

that's where you miss the point. TimeProvider is not a MyRole (contract
you expose for BPEL customers), but a partnerRole (contract you use from a
partner). Partner can be both, but it's clearly not your case.

--
 Sebastian