ode-user mailing list archives

From mos...@polytech.unice.fr
Subject Re: No service name for myRole plink {name}
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:44:42 GMT
Hi.

I'm also using Eclipse BPEL designer, and it works with ODE, expceting
some silly and weird behaviour. I've written a tutorial (in french), and I
plan to translate it into english when I'll have some times (maybe March,
I'll spend a lot of times in plane at that time).

> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No service name for myRole
> plink
> TimerPL

It means that your partner declare a MyRole and not a PartnerRole (chack
partner properties in Eclipse BPEL perspective)

Take care of a weird declaration in BPEL namespaces (starts with
"bundle://", you'll have to delete it), and that the ProcessArtifact.wsdl
will be declared 2 times in the BPEL document (first one isn't valid).

Cheers.

--
 Sebastian