ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: management api change?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:53:47 GMT
Hi,

yeah, there was a change, but neither in the WSDL file nor in the API.
AFAIK in Ode 1.1 the response was not correctly wrapped (according to
SOAP RPC/WS-I). This has been fixed for Ode 1.2. You simply need to
unwrap this "<opname>Response" element (see [1])

Best,
   Tammo

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ode-dev/200710.mbox/%3c5582dd3b0710230816w868ce82h2fc11e423e50a906@mail.gmail.com%3e