ode-user mailing list archives

From henry human <henry_hu...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Selection Failure on XPath Expression
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2008 10:35:38 GMT
thanks but
it does not hepl. I get still the same error!
And here is the soap fault:
<soapenv:Fault
xmlns:soapenv="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable">

<faultcode>soapenv:selectionFailure</faultcode>

<faultstring>{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure
No results for expression:
         {OXPath10Expression
$MyObject.request/ttd:someId}</faultstring>
         <detail/>
      </soapenv:Fault>

It should be somewhat else, which case this error!
Question:How could i see more error details?

--- Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com> schrieb:

> On 1/5/08, henry human <henry_human@yahoo.de> wrote:
> >
> > In a bpel process I have an assign:
> > <bpws:assign name="Assign1">
> >
> >             <bpws:copy>
> >                 <bpws:from>'aString'
> >                 </bpws:from>
> >                 <bpws:to>
> >                 $MyObject.request/ttd:someId
> >                 </bpws:to>
> >             </bpws:copy>
> > </bpws:assign>
> >
> > Running under ode I get following error:

> > 12:36:37,087 ERROR [ASSIGN] Assignment Fault:

{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}
> > selectionFailure,lineNo=43,faultExplanation=No
> results for expression:
> > {OXPath10Expression $MyObject.request/ttd:someId}
>

> This is normal and expected under the BPEL 2.0
> specification.   The element
> ttd:someId needs to exist in order to assign
> something (in this case some
> text) in it.
>
> So you need this statement before your assignment,
>
> <assign>
>   <copy>
>     <from>
>       <literal>
>         <ttd:someId/>
>       </literal>
>     </from>
>     <to>$MyObject.request</to>
>   </copy>
> </assign>
>
> -This bpel process was runing long time under tomcat
> and ActiveBpel engine
> > without any problem
>

> ActiveBpel implements a (non-standard) BPEL
> extension to facilitate
> assignments.  There have been requests in the past
> on this mailing list to
> implement a similar mechanism to increase
> portability from ActiveBpel and
> general ease of use.
>
> Given the number of requests we get about this
> issue, it's probably time we
> go and implement it...
>
> alex

      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster ├╝berfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet
das neue Yahoo! Mail - www.yahoo.de/mail