ode-user mailing list archives

From Jens Goldhammer <goldhammer...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Access to variable ends in selection failure
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:04:54 GMT

I want to build the trunk of ODE, but I get an error with buildr...

C:\CISDEV\downloads\apache_ode_trunk>rake TEST=no package --trace
(in C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_trunk)
rake aborted!
no such file to load -- buildr/antlr
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`gem_original_re
quire'
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in `require'
C:/CISDEV/downloads/apache_ode_trunk/rakefile:23
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.3/lib/rake.rb:1940:in `load'
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.3/lib/rake.rb:1940:in
`raw_load_rakefile
'
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.3/lib/rake.rb:1727:in
`load_rakefile'
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.3/lib/rake.rb:1761:in
`standard_exceptio
n_handling'
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.3/lib/rake.rb:1726:in
`load_rakefile'
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.3/lib/rake.rb:1710:in `run'
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.3/lib/rake.rb:1761:in
`standard_exceptio
n_handling'
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.3/lib/rake.rb:1708:in `run'
C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.7.3/bin/rake:7
C:/ruby/bin/rake.bat:20:in `load'
C:/ruby/bin/rake.bat:20

Do you know what it is?
Bye,