ode-user mailing list archives

From Jens Goldhammer <goldhammer...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Access to variable ends in selection failure
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:56:11 GMT

Hello Matthieu,

I have updated the branch and built a war-file (but it is smaller than the
war of the release 1.1.1?).
I have used following svn-url
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/branches/APACHE_ODE_1.1.
Is this the right one?

The internal message for the fault response of the service looks like the
same as before, so the error occurs again. I hope, I have not the wrong
version of it.

I am very interested in helping, but I am writing my diploma thesis at the
moment and there is little time lack... I would come back later to it. Ok?

Thanks for your help,
Jens