ode-user mailing list archives

From Jens Goldhammer <goldhammer...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Access to variable ends in selection failure
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 17:30:11 GMT

Hello Matthieu,

I have been using 1.1 and then downloaded your rc-version 1.1.1- behavior
was the same in both cases, but I will test the released version now.

Update:
There is the same error message, so I would suggest that is the same
error...

I think, it would be good to have better testing possibilties for external
services in ODE. I have seen a good practise for a testing approach in WSO2
ESB. They deliver some samples and these can be build and executed with ant.
Additionally, it is possible to start a simpleAxisServer in background where
services can be deployed dynamically to it and can be tested with it. Maybe
it is something for ODE. What is your opinion?

Bye,
Jens