ode-user mailing list archives

From Jens Goldhammer <goldhammer...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Access to variable ends in selection failure
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:10:01 GMT

Hello Matthieu,

thanks for your message. I have included the zip with all files.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15001801/faultHandlerTest.zip
faultHandlerTest.zip
Sorry for only delivering pieces...

The response of the log service looks like this:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope
   xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <wsa:Action>urn:logRunlogFaultException</wsa:Action>
      <wsa:RelatesTo>uuid:hqejbhcnphr2wpuq9f751c</wsa:RelatesTo>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
         <faultstring>LogFaultException</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <ns2:LogFault
               xmlns:ns2="http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/types">
               <s1:faultCode
                  xmlns:s1="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
                  LOGEX002
               </s1:faultCode>
               <s2:faultString
                  xmlns:s2="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
                  Database for LogService not available.
               </s2:faultString>
               <s3:faultActor
                  xmlns:s3="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
                  logRun
               </s3:faultActor>
               <s4:faultDetail
                  xmlns:s4="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
                  no stacktrace.
               </s4:faultDetail>
            </ns2:LogFault>
         </detail>
      </soapenv:Fault>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Ode changes internally the format to this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>
   <logFaultException>
      <detail xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
         xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
         <LogFault xmlns="http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/types"
            xmlns:ns2="http://cis.log.interface.de.ibm.com/types">
            <faultCode xmlns="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes"
               xmlns:s1="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
               LOGEX002
            </faultCode>
            <faultString xmlns="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes"
               xmlns:s2="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
               Database for LogService not available.
            </faultString>
            <faultActor xmlns="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes"
               xmlns:s3="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
               logRun
            </faultActor>
            <faultDetail xmlns="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes"
               xmlns:s4="http://cis.de.ibm.com/simpleTypes">
               no stacktrace.
            </faultDetail>
         </LogFault>
      </detail>
   </logFaultException>
</message>

I see two namespaces for one message element. Maybe that´s the fault?
Thanks in advance,
Jens