ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject ODE recieves unrecognized MEX id;
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:07:56 GMT

IM getting ODE errors on occasion, seems when a bunch of
messages are processed via the ODE JBI engine from servicemix
ESB.   Works great when one message at a time, but when several
in quick succession, I get intermittent errors, unrecognized MEX id.
Also noticed that my SQL data base ( mysql ) being used by
ODE grows, and grows.  Looks like it keeps every entry in
ODE_MESSAGE.  When is it supposed to purge? IS IT?
I havnt checked other tables, but they may be growing too.
SHould they?  Even after a InOut message completes its
cycle, status on InOut NMR is Done, DB retaining data...
Please help.
TIA