ode-user mailing list archives

From Fernando Lozano <chopper.j...@gmail.com>
Subject ODE 1.1 + Servicemix Error
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 21:06:45 GMT

Hi!

I've been trying to deploy ODE into Servicemix 3.2.1 and I'm getting an
error. I'm also using an external database so I followed these instructions
http://www.mail-archive.com/ode-commits@incubator.apache.org/msg01023.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/ode-commits@incubator.apache.org/msg01023.html

But I get a huge error (that I'm not going to post) that says:

Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating
bean with name 'jndi' defined in class path resource [jndi.xml]: Cannot
resolve
reference to bean 'jndiEntries' while setting bean property 'entries';
nested ex
ception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creati
ng bean with name 'jndiEntries': Cannot create inner bean 'odeDataSource' of
typ
e [org.jencks.factory.ConnectionFactoryFactoryBean] while setting bean
property
'sourceMap' with key [TypedStringValue: value [java:comp/env/jdbc/ode],
target t
ype [null]]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationE
xception: Error creating bean with name 'odeDataSource' defined in class
path re
source [jndi.xml]

And goes on for quite some lines. If I remove the jencks-2.0-all it goes
away but Ode doesn't start.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Fernando.