ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From XGuy <ilango...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: wsdl/partner link errors
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 20:33:18 GMT

I have run into the same problem, and I am trying to get to the heart of the
problem myself. I probably need to download ODE source and then go from
there. I have two generated wsdls and that seems to be a problem as well. 
How does your test setup look like? I will try to help.
 

Jackson, Douglas wrote:
> 
> Hi!
> 
> I will look to see if I can figure out why I am getting the following
> error, but in case you can give
> 
> me a quick answer I will post it here.  I am trying to deploy a BPEL 1.1
> process to ODE.
> 
>  
> 
> I have 2 wsdl files the first declares the operation for the BPEL
> process (in, out, fault, etc.) and all
> 
> of the properties and aliases.  A second declares another web service
> which I am trying to invoke
> 
> from my process.  How do I make ode aware of the second wsdl?  The
> message below is declared
> 
> in that second wsdl file, and I cannot import it since it is a 1.1
> process.
> 
> [I thought that the reason for the partner links was so that the BPEL
> engine could find the WSDL by determining
> 
> which WSDL file declared the partner link type?]
> 
>  
> 
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) |
> file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%206.0/web
> apps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/xxx/xxx.bpel:52: error: [UndeclaredMessage]
> Attempt to reference undeclared WSDL message "yyy-request-msg" in
> namespace http://yyy.
> 
> Also, I see the following errors:
> 
>  
> 
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) |
> file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%206.0/web
> apps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/xxx/xxx.bpel:31: error:
> [UndeclaredPartnerLinkType] Attempt to reference undeclared partner link
> type "{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/}yyy-plt".
> 
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) |
> file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%206.0/web
> apps/ode/WEB-INF/processes/xxx/xxx.bpel:32: error:
> [UndeclaredPartnerLinkType] Attempt to reference undeclared partner link
> type "{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/}xxx-plt".
> 
> [xxx.bpel]
> 
>   ...
> 
>    <partnerLinks>
> 
>       <partnerLink name="yyy-pl" partnerLinkType="yyy-plt"
> myRole="yyy-client"/>
> 
>       <partnerLink name="xxx-pl" partnerLinkType="xxx-plt"
> myRole="xxx-service"/>
> 
>    </partnerLinks>
> 
>  
> 
> [xxx.wsdl]
> 
>   xmlns:plnk=http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/05/partner-link/
> 
>   ...
> 
>  
> 
>   <plnk:partnerLinkType name="xxx-plt">
> 
>      <plnk:role name="xxx-service">
> 
>         <plnk:portType name="xxx:xxxPort"/>
> 
>      </plnk:role>
> 
>   </plnk:partnerLinkType>
> 
>  
> 
> [yyy.wsdl]
> 
>    ...
> 
>   <plnk:partnerLinkType name="yyy-plt">
> 
>      <plnk:role name="yyy-client">
> 
>         <plnk:portType name="yyy:YyyInterface"/>
> 
>      </plnk:role>
> 
>   </plnk:partnerLinkType>
> 
>  
> 
> [deploy.xml]
> 
>    ...
> 
>       <provide partnerLink="xxx-pl">
> 
>          <service name="procws:XxxService" port="XxxInterface"/>
> 
>       </provide>
> 
>       <invoke partnerLink="yyy-pl">
> 
>          <service name="yyy:YyyService" port="YyyInterface"/>
> 
>       </invoke>
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> ====================
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> My experiences so far...
> 
>  
> 
> I stumbled on the deploy.xml file first.  I had not specified the
> attributes fileName="xxx.bpel" or bpel11wsdlFileName="xxx.wsdl"
> 
> And so I got an error about the fact that the wsdl file could not be
> found.  If I had not downloaded the source and
> 
> set it up in a debugger it would have been impossible to figure this
> out.  Perhaps the distribution should be modified
> 
> to contain the schema for the deployment descriptor, and that schema
> could add some comments or documentation
> 
> that for 1.1 processes the fileName="" and bpel11wsdlFileName="" are
> required for 1.1 processes.  Perhaps more descriptive
> 
> error message could elude to the fact that this is the cause of the
> error too.  If it would help I could modify my source, test it, and send
> 
> a possible source change to you.
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> I had an issue with a propertyAlias.  I had commented out most of the
> bpel process except for just one invocation and commented out
> 
> the variable declaration associated with the propertyAlias.  I got the
> following error message:
> 
>  
> 
> Caused by: org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.api.CompilationException: error:
> [AliasUndeclaredMessage] Missing message type reference in property
> alias for property {http://xxx}message-id using path null.
> 
> Note that the property is mentioned, but not the propertyAlias.  I used
> the one property in many aliases and had to figure out which
> 
> propertyAlias was bad.
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/wsdl-partner-link-errors-tp14320567p14585585.html
Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message