ode-user mailing list archives

From XGuy <ilango...@yahoo.com>
Subject BPEL Compilation errors were encountered prior to deployment
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 20:17:15 GMT

Hi
I am encountering these BPEL errors when I deploy a BPM process to the BPEL
engine ODE (?)

I am trying to understand the underlying process behind the generation of
these errors and I am getting errors like:

BPEL Compilation errors were encountered prior to deployment.

error: [UndeclaredRole] Attempt to reference undeclared role.

What suggestions do I have and where could I start trying to resolve these
errors?