ode-user mailing list archives

From XGuy <ilango...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Any examples of this?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:07:02 GMT

Hi Alex
I was looking at your website:
http://pxe.intalio.org/confluence/dashboard.action

if I am right, "pxe" is now "Apache ODE"? I was looking at the "Help Wanted"
section and I was wondering if I could help you guys out?

Any suggestions for me. I have gone through the "Assistance Areas" and I can
start by getting your opinions and start maybe with "locating bugs" or
writing some small component for a start.

Please let me know.

regards