ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject Re: Servicemix mapper with soap Message
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:04:20 GMT

Yes, passed in and outa BPEL and other Assemblies.
I think I figured out what the problem was.
Looks like my WSDL needs a element name in the
XML schema that is inside the Soap message.
After adding the Element name to the WSDL
I am now able to get past the line of code
I have referenced.  However, Im getting duplicate
XML messages out of the ODE engine.  Again,
Im sure its something IM doing wrong.