ode-user mailing list archives

From Jan Arend Jansen <non...@xs4all.nl>
Subject JBI BPEL->JBI XSLT
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 13:43:24 GMT

Hi,

I want to develop a scenario in BPEL using ODE and SAXON JBI and ServiceMix
3.2.
The process is that an external trigger (via a BC) starts the BPEL ODE
process. This process calls an external Web Service (again via a BC). The
results needs to be transformed using an XSLT. I have tried to use the
servicemix-saxon SU for that. It exposes the xslt on the JBI message bus and
tranforms the message content.

What I can't figure out is how to call a service endpoint on the JBI bus
(the SAXON XSLT) that has no explicit WSDL. The XSLT SU has a servicename
and an endpoint, but the operations and message are implicit (component just
takes the body through XSLT and replies with the results).

Any thoughts on how to approach this?

Thanks,
Jan Arend Jansen